Saturday, March 29, 2008

Universal Love Messenger

For more then seven years, I have trained rigorously with Master Sha as his assistant, student, Assistant Teacher, and business team member. I have traveled to many countries with Master Sha to teach Soul Mind Body Medicine, Soul Wisdom and Universal Service. I saw many hearts touched and opened by his love and teachings. Miraculous healing occurred over and over again. I am truly blessed.

I feel very honored and grateful to serve the mission of Master Sha and the Divine to transform the consciousness of humanity and all souls in the universe. Among the many blessings I have received through Master Sha was a Divine Order as the ‘Universal Love Messenger.’ At that time, I made a vow to the Divine that I would dedicate lifetime after lifetime to serve and bring divine love and light to all humanity and all souls in all universes.

It is my honor to share my spiritual journey with you. I offer my greatest love and light to you. Thank you.

No comments: